Thursday, February 14, 2013

Geodeo Natural Deoderant Review

I will admit I was a bit skepitcal about switching from my go to deoderant to a natural deoderant option but I have to admit this deoderant gets high marks from me all around.  Geodeo boasts a 97% Natural 24 Hour Protection Invisible Solid Deoderant that glides on nice and smooth with a wonderful scent.  It is what they call the "next generation freshness" and includes:
  • volcanic minerals and Icelandic algae that fight impurities
  • enzymes that neutralize odors
  • bamboo and aloe to nourish the skin
  • vitamin E to help fight free radicals


As I said I was a bit skeptical at first but as the week of my trial run with Geodeo came to a close I was very pleased with the deoderants performance.  Not only did it perform in all the areas that I needed it to but it also out performed in other areas which left me very surprised and happy indeed.  This deoderant glides on nice and smooth in an invisible solid formula.  It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day.  It kept me nice and dry even during heavy workouts.  The protection really does last for 24 hours and it did not irritate my skin at all which is a major bonus for me since I have very sensitive skin.  It took me forever to find a deoderant that worked for me.  One that would not only keep me dry but also keep odor at bay too and this deoderant delivers in both of these areas very nicely.  I like the fact that this deoderant is 97% natural and does not contain any harmful aluminiums, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes, or phthalates, it is aleregen-free and does no animal testing.  Best of all, this deoderant really works.  

According to the Geodeo website this fabulous deoderant comes in 3 different varities.  Unscented, Ocean scent and Island scent.  I tried out the Island scent and loved it.  Next time I purchase this product I will try out the Ocean scent to see which one I like better. This product retails for around $6 - $6.99 and can be purchased online.  Try it out and make the switch!  I did and couldn't be happier!  


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just found your blog on a blog hop and I'm your newest follower! Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete