Thursday, November 15, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact Review

Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved experimenting with eye shadow to see what kind of fun and crazy looks I could come up with so you can imagine how happy I was to receive the NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact in my latest voxbox from Influenster.  It was like open a Christmas present on Christmas morning.  I couldn't wait to start playing.

One of the things I really enjoyed about this compact set was that it includes a creamy primer and creamy illuminator as well.  This not only helped with the application of the shadows but also made the product last longer and look more polished.  I played around with several different looks with the shadows and was very happy with the end results.  The product didn't smear and smudge and lasted all day long.  The other thing that I really enjoyed is that there are several different color pallets available in stores to choose from so you can always try out new looks without ever getting bored.  The color pigmentation was great and lasts all day long.  With a price point of around $4.99 I can definitely see this as becoming a fun new feature in my make up collection.  I was very happy with my results and can say with certainty that I will be purchasing this product again in the future.  The NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact was a BIG hit for me!



If you would like to find out more information about this awesome product and the many other great products offered by NYC please visit NYC New York Colors website at newyorkcolor.com. You can find their products available at places like Target, Rite Aid, Meijer and many other retailers.  Price Point $4.99.

Disclosure:  I received a free sample of NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact from the Influenster voxbox program to test and review.  I was not compensated in any other manner.  I only recommend products or services that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers.  The opinions expressed in this post are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's website.  Your experience and opinion with the product may differ from mine.

2 comments:

  1. Dazzling Couture the premiere jewelry selection.

    Get free glass bead bracelet with every purchase.
    We provide classy dazzling affordable jewelry
    (Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings) for every day
    woman. Our accessories are tailored to be
    versatile with casual wear and formal wear.
    Please Visit: http://www.dazzlingcouturejewelry.com/
    FB. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dazzling-Couture/157450721065354

    ReplyDelete