Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New and Improved Influenster Website

Oh My Gosh!  It is an exciting time indeed!  One of my favorite websites just got a new face lift and I just have to share it with you guys.  Influenster.com just revamped its website and relaunched a couple of weeks ago and I am just loving the new site.  If you have never heard of Influenster.com before let me tell you a little bit about them.


Influenster is an exclusive online community where people come together to share the latest and greatest news, places, products and reviews.  It is an awesome online community where your opinion truly matters and can be rewarded.  They have what is known as a VoxBox program and it is awesome.  Once you are a member of the site you fill out quick surveys about your interests and areas of expertise and can get qualified for VoxBoxes that match up with your interests and areas of knowledge.  Not everyone always gets qualified for a particular voxbox but never fear they offer plenty of voxbox programs throughout the year.  You receive your box of free products, test them out, blog, youtube, facebook and tweet about them and fill out a survey about the products after you have used them.  The site is completely free and completely awesome!!! 

One of the things I love most about the new site is the ease of navigation.  Everything is much clearer now on where to go and what area to click on.  The new look of the site is much more appealing and user friendly.  What can I say.  I am just really enjoying the new site a lot.  I hope you all stop over and check out this new site and if your interested in Influenster please leave me a comment and ask about how you can become a member.  If you love to share your opinion about products and things like that this is definitely the site for you!  Stop in and check it out! Influenster.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment