December was quite a whirl wind of a month. It came and went within minutes or at least it felt that way. Throughout the hustle and bustle of the month with all the Christmas parties and festivities going on I was still able to try out some new and some old favorite products. It was all about the pampering this month!
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the color Soft Silver Rose - I love the way this lipstick wears. It goes on silky smooth and leaves a very luxurious feeling on your lips. It also doesn't need to be reapplied every 15 minutes. It has some staying power and looks great too!
2. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in the color Pink Ice - I think this lip gloss is awesome. It glides on in a nice sheer color and feels really great on your lips. It doesn't have the sticky icky feeling that some other lip glosses have and stays put.
3. Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in the color Clove - This lip balm glides on super smooth and even has sunscreen in it (spf 15). It has a nice tint to it so you could get away with wearing this only on your lips for a more natural look. It leaves your lips nicely hydrated and lasts for quite a while.
4. Bath and Body Works Shower Gel "Jingle Bellini" - This smells so good! It is a festive cocktail of peach champagne, apricot nectar, and powdered sugar. It lathers up very nicely and leaves your skin smelling oh so good! Love it!
5. Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream "Moonlight Path" - This body cream not only smells really good but also leaves my skin feeling really moisturized and refreshed! It is described as an opulent floral bouquet that captures the essence of moonlit strolls in lush gardens. Sounds great to me!
6. Satin Hands Pampering Set by Mary Kay - I LOVE this set for my hands. It is a 3 step process that leaves your hands feeling like smooth satin! I use this at least once a week or more especially in the winter when my hands tend to be their driest and this stuff works miracles on my hands! Absolutely LOVE this product!
7. Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Nude Elements - This is a more neutral eye shadow quad that has a lot of versatility. Can be used to create a number of stunning eye make up looks and the color really stays put. Easy to work with and blend.
These are just a few of my favorites for this month. I probably could have listed more but figured 7 was good number to stop at. I wonder what kind of fun things I can discovery in January! What are some of your new favorites? Please leave your comments and let me know.